Menu

Supplement Question

I don't know which to get, but could you get Omega vits. and DHA milk? Horizon makes a milk that adds DHA. Or could you get the DHA vits. and have them eat fish (even tuna in a can)? Ethier way they would get both of the things that you are looking for.

FWIW I would go to a health food store and talk with them about which brands of vits are best, because many of the vits don't contain what they say or the vits are not in soluable form. They may even have DHA or omegas for kids separate from regular vits for kids (ours does). There is no sense in paying for something that will not get the desired effect. Just my .02.

It's not exactly that simple, partly because our diet (Americans, that is) is already unbalanced and heavy in Omega 6 FAs.

For mood and concentration, specifically, I would look at passionflower and ginkgo. I'm studying to be an herbalist, though, so my perspective may be skewed that way. ;)