Menu

If you had unlimited funds...

Melinda

All the Sonlight cores I need, NEW!

This science curriculum:

http://www.superchargedscience.com/mastery.htm with all the upgrades through High school, plus some science camps.

I would also buy several musical instruments, a piano included as well as all the arts and crafts kits I could find.

For math, I would buy programs just to be able to sit and study them for comparison or to be kept as back-up resources. Programs like TT, all the MUS, Jacobs and Foresters and anything else that caught our fancy.

And, a finished bonus room with lots of bookcases.

There would be no hesitation in paying for the continuation of swim team.

Ava

I'd use it on traveling throughout the US and different parts of the world. Buying all the levels of sonlight just to add to our library of books. I would also used K12. I really do like their curriculum and it works great for my 5yr old. Then I wouldn't have to be part of a public school just to use it anymore. I would probably use K12 for my two older daughters too.

Musical instruments , a tutor to teach them how to play and a tutor for foreign lanagues.