Menu

No 'mock crocs' @ Target this year. . . .

Walmart has some, but they've got velcro straps and I know that won't last beyond Easter.

I always buy the kids sandles for their Easter Baskets. Less candy fits in the baskets that way. I get all the colorful ones. :)

Last summer I did buy actual Crocs but it's cost prohibititive this year.

Any other comfy, kid friendly, affordable (5 pairs this year), durable, sandle recommendations?

We live in a construction zone so lots of mud, dust, and dirt.

I love the "crocs" that don't look like crocs, more like Mary Janes with the Croc material. I bought mine at Kohls. But, I also bought my daughter some at Walmart. They are going on their 2nd year!!!! So the velcro is really holding out! Mine are going on close to their 3rd year!!!!! If they have them still, I might buy some more.

Remember the lawsuits against Crocs and escalators....maybe that's why Target isn't selling them?

I love the "crocs" that don't look like crocs, more like Mary Janes with the Croc material. I bought mine at Kohls. But, I also bought my daughter some at Walmart. They are going on their 2nd year!!!! So the velcro is really holding out! Mine are going on close to their 3rd year!!!!! If they have them still, I might buy some more.

Remember the lawsuits against Crocs and escalators....maybe that's why Target isn't selling them?

you're probably right about that lawsuit stuff.

Not a problem here. I never get to the mall! :auto:

I'll check out Kohls too. Nice to know the velcro is holding up.