Menu

Penpal for 10 yo boy

xinme

Hello everyone!

Haven't been here in AGES -- but my 10 yo son has been asking for a boy pen pal, and since he is a reluctant writer (unless it involves a comic strip!), I'm THRILLED to oblige by trying to find one here!

We are Christians, Canadians (in Ontario), and a homeschooling family of three children (dd11, ds10, dd6). My son loves Lego (Bionicles) and MegaBlocks (Neoshifters) and Playmobil -- things that he can put together and then use his imagination to play with them. He also loves computer games, and Wii games, especially if things explode in them :{

Let me know if you have a son close in age that would be interested in exchanging letters with my young guy!

Snail-mail or e-mail? Although, either one is probably fine. Grandson is 9.5 and sounds much like your 10 yr. We have a farm in southern Ohio & GS goes to public school. You wouldn't happen to be bilingual, would you? My GS will be starting some French after school in the next week or so.

Edited by OHGrandma

• 2 weeks later...