Menu

Core Knowledge Art

Brooke

Has anyone ever used the art resources from Core Knowledge? If so did you like it and was it good quality? 

I was trying to find a video to see what it looks like but no luck. If you didn’t use that what did you use? We did the art cards from memoria press kindergarten and it was fine but I do wish we just got the bigger set. I know for the earlier years it’s more for exposure. Thanks! 

I've never used Core Knowledge, but I have used these studies: https://artistsandtheirart.neocities.org/

I was able to find most of the art online, so I copy and pasted the image onto a regular doc, and then had them printed out in color. I laminated them and used them during morning time, one painting per month. And when we were done, I hung them up in the bathroom. So using our facilities is an edifying experience. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, knitgrl said:

I've never used Core Knowledge, but I have used these studies: https://artistsandtheirart.neocities.org/

I was able to find most of the art online, so I copy and pasted the image onto a regular doc, and then had them printed out in color. I laminated them and used them during morning time, one painting per month. And when we were done, I hung them up in the bathroom. So using our facilities is an edifying experience. 😄

Thanks so much! This is definitely helpful! 

• Like 1