Menu

A workbook for dyslexics by Cheryl Orlassino

Nm.

Has anyone used this?  The library has it, but to do it properly I’d need to buy my own.  It says it’s geared for 13+, but I can see it working for my 10 yr old who finished AAR4, but still needs review/practice as well as working on more difficult words.  Are workbooks like this common and I just haven’t noticed?  It’s fairly thick ~300 pages.  

I just looked at it on Amazon and it has good reviews. The author sounds very knowledgeable in Orton Gillingham the company has several learning apps.  Although I am not familiar with blastofftolearning, I certainly think checking the book out from the library would be a good way to see what the book includes. That's what I would do and unfortunately, ours does not carry it.  But this looks like a very affordable way to peruse this curriculum to see if you would like to purchase the rest.  If you do end up looking at it, please share back with us!

I also read this:

This reading program uses three components:
1) the book, and the online components 2) flash cards, and 3) on-line dictations.

Each component is equally important and cannot be skipped.

Go to yourkidcanread dot com for the online web-app.