Menu

Pace Processing Skills?

jensway

Has anybody ever heard of Pace Processing Skills? Any results--good/bad?

http://sarahmoody.processingskills.com/ps/index.htm

There is a child in our homeschool group that is doing PACE right now. Her mom brings in her work so we can see what she's doing. Looks a lot like brainware safari but a couple thousand dollars more expensive.

If brainware ends up being helpful, but not as much as I'd like, I'll consider spending the $$ on PACE to essentially pay to have the professional cheerleader.

:)

K

Thanks K. I have been presented this opportunity for free except I have to purchases books/materials for my son. Have been around long enough to know that even "free" sometimes does not work for my son and it will interrupt our schedule. I'm thinking we will probably give it a try and see how it goes.

Has PACE helped the child in your homeschool group?

Has PACE helped the child in your homeschool group?

When the mom and I were talking about this the other day, we both felt we'd seen improvements in processing speed across the board, but esp wrt math fact recall. Both of our kids know them, but seem to be faster at them now.

I think we're seeing improvements (from Brainware Safari) in dd9's ability to slow down and break problems down incrementally. Before it was full speed ahead and a great deal of upset and frustration over the idea of even having to slow down and dissect a word problem.

Heck, if it's free, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

K