Menu

trouble with etsy....help please

ProudGrandma

My son started an etsy store about 2 years ago.  He was only 16 at the time, so we had to put it under my name and hook it to my bank account.  No biggie. 

My son is now 18 and wanted to hook his account to his bank account...but before we had the chance to figure that out, I got a message stating that we had to verify MY account.  So, I went in and did that one day last week...maybe Wed...and it's still saying it's "pending verification"....

I can't seem to figure out how to connect with anybody from etsy...I have sent multiple emails and no response.  Does it really take this long to verify the account? 

How do I reach customer help?  This is very frustrating for me. 

Does anybody here have any experience with this?

Thanks. 

I have an Etsy shop and had a similar situation. I wanted to simply change to a new new bank account and also had to verify, but the bank account was old so I could not provide them with proof that the account was closed. Anyway, I really needed to contact someone from etsy. To give you some hope, I was able to contact someone through their email system. If I recall they have a help section on the site that will lead you to this chat/email system. I had my problem solved in a day or two. This was in August of ‘22, several months ago.

I would try again, maybe it’s a busy time right now? But I didn’t feel ghosted at all:) Good Luck-