Menu

New Englanders - Christian-types

Hi,

I just want to pass an amazing non-profit Family Ministry that we have followed for the past 8 years. They have made an amazing transformation in our lives (marriage and raising children). They are the main reason we are home schooling. They do 2 marriage conference weekend getaways a year in NH, a family winter weekend retreat, family tenting trip down the cape, and one weekend of scrapbooking retreat. Also, a family camp in NH too. Anyone interested check out their web site, at http://www.himweb.org

They have been featured on Focus on the Family and do marriage classes with the NE Patriots. They also have written some amazing books on raising children: So You Want to Marry My Daughter and Trailblazers (special milestones with your children as they grow).

I know the Friesens. In fact, I am Catalinakel because of not only my love for the Island, but because I got saved there in 1982. Paul's sister is one of my best friends (as is her husband). Paul's parents started Campus By the Sea on Catalina back in the 1960's. The Friesen's used to live on Catalina and still own a home there, but are now, I guess, New Englanders. I knew their girls when they were little.....can't really say anything about their current ministry, however....but I love how the body of Christ is such a small world, really, after all...