Menu

Grammar Planet

ByGrace3

Any experiences on this? Am I understanding it is the same as Analytical Grammar? Are there differences? Does it cover diagramming? I love AG and my dd completed all 3 seasons, but ds only made it through season one and a few weeks of season 2 and I switched him back to Fix It. He needed so much hand holding and SO MUCH grading....it was too much for ME to keep up with at this point in the game. Would Grammar Planet be a decent substitute? Would it offer any more than Fix it Grammar which is getting done? I have this inner struggle -- I was a product of 13 years of Abeka and feel like my grammar knowledge is strong . . . and also mostly useless. Do I torture ds who is not interested in the slightest? Is diagramming worth it? I feel like I am a bit swamped with teaching online part time and dealing my younger dd's recent dyslexia diagnosis and trying to take her through time intensive remediation. BUT, I don't want to short change my kids on their grammar instruction. If Grammar planet will get the job done, I am willing to make the change. 

• 2 weeks later...