Menu

hulu live vs you tube live

ProudGrandma

We chose YouTube TV.  Our family primarily watches sports and it was a better match to get the NBA, Nascar and NFL that we wanted to watch.  I'm particularly happy with the decision now because they added NFL network this week.  We also liked that we could share with 5 (6?) family members.  Our adult children are sharing the cost with us and can use the account freely.  It was a win-win.  Disclaimer is that I never looked into HULU Live deep enough to see if they allowed the accounts to be shared.

• Like 1

We've had YouTubeTV for about 2.5 years now and are very happy with it. DH researched and chose it--he's much more of a TV watcher than I am. He said he chose it over Hulu, Sling, etc. due to the better sports coverage and being able to have more users. Our DS24 lives about two hours from us, but we let him sign in/use our YouTubeTV account. It saves him money and doesn't cost us anything extra. DS21 was also able to use it when he was at college. His apartment rent included some type of cable package but he preferred YouTubeTV.