Menu

Weight Watchers Turn Around Program (circa 2004)....anyone familiar with it?

Ottakee

Years ago I did this program and lost a lot of weight (about 75 pounds).  Then an injury and life happened and I put about 60 if it back on.

I am now back at it and doing DDPYoga which is really helping.

I know that WW has new and better programs but this worked for me and was very doable so I want to stick with this....plus I know this and it won't cost me money.

My questions are about the activity points and the extra bonus 35 flexible points.   I know that if you eat too little you stop losing.   Those of you that have done the program.....did you find it best to eat the extra 35 or the activity (exercise) points, both or neither?

Right now I am generally seeing a 1-2 pound weight loss per week.

I want this to be a long term, sustainable lifestyle for me.

1592912488635561807621514373588.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with the 2004/Turn Around Program. I wish that I was. Bumping this in case anyone who knows may have missed it. 

I lost quite a bit of weight on WW two years ago. Since I stopped following it, I regained. I hope to try it again soon. 

I keep hearing about DDP Yoga and am curious about it. I need to read up on it more. 

A 1-2 pound weight loss sounds great! Good for you for sticking with it.