Menu

Daily Geography Practice by Evan Moore

hs03842

I've used the individual workbooks, but haven't tried them in a group setting. We don't do written work for family learning time, just oral stuff.

What are your goals for geography? I think if I were trying to do something in a group I would lean towards reading about different countries and identifying them on a map.

Edited by Bronze

I’m a huge Evan Moor fan to supplement. They have great activities. We’ve used lots of books for history,geography, seasonal and science.  They have teacherfilebox which is their online subscription library. My first grader  thrives when she can pick up a workbook and do it on her own. She could not do that with this series but she never had the maps/ geography. Introducing new terms so often she just didn’t recall the information. If we had turned it into a unit study and used this to help it would have been more successful. It’s laid out very well. However she did enjoy the work but it was more educational busy work for us. 

• Thanks 1