Menu

When I subscribe to a thread

ELaurie

is there an easier way to get back to the board than hitting the "back" key 4 times?

When you subscribe, it should take you right back to the thread you subscribed to. Then just click on the link to the board at the top or the bottom of the page. I never have to backspace after subscribing.

it takes me back to the top of the board, not the page I was on, so then I end up scrolling through the posts again.

Does that make sense?

Which link are you clicking on? I have three links at the top of the page as I compose this. The first is for the main board, the second for this specific board and the third for this thread. I always get back to the message if I subscribe manually after I choose which folder to put the thread in (if you have more than one folder). Of course, I also have my settings set so that I automatically subscribe to every thread in which I post. When I post a message I don't get that subscribe to page asking me which folder to put the thread in.