Menu

Opinion on the Simply Charlotte Mason Our Preschool Life subscription boxes?

Faithr

Here's the scoop.  I'm done homeschooling my own kids after 21 years.  Just graduated my last 18 yo.  I'm now 59 years old.  My first grandchild is due 8/8.  I'm going to be nanny to him.  We also took in a homeless woman and her baby 3.5 years ago and she's become like a daughter to us and her baby is like our grandson.  I'm also going to be nanny to him, hopefully as soon as she gets a steady job in IT (she's studying to get certified).  This little guy is a bursting with energy and doesn't nap anymore.  He'll be going to preschool 5 mornings a week but I"ll have him all afternoon and into the evening most likely.  Because he's an only child and such an active little boy, I need things to keep him engaged.  I was wondering if the Simply Charlotte Mason Our Preschool Life boxes would work well.  Has anyone tried these?  I'd like to have fun things to do just at my finger tips without any planning.  I just don't have the energy for planning that I had when I was younger!  I'm trying to limit screen time drastically, but at the same time I'll have an infant and my own slower metabolism to deal with!  

• 1 month later...

I forgot he’s already going to be in Kinder class 5 mornings a week, he may need some down time after school, like playing blocks or playdoigh while listening to an audio book or while you read aloud to him. Maybe even having him lie down while he listens? I’ve never tried the Simply boxes but I think they are more for pre-K Kid’s ages I believe. I’d try the  IVY KiDs box and see if he likes that? I believe they are both similar in price and contents, one may be more appropriate age range wise though. Something to check out!