Menu

Practical questions about cruising... I keep adding 'em, lol.

PeterPan

Just now, Arcadia said:

Does your son like lollipops? My kids don’t get seasick but do get car sick so we tend to have lollipops, ginger chews and mints on hand. 

Ooo, that's a fabulous idea! Yes, those would be really good and they come in all kinds.

40 minutes ago, Bootsie said:

I just remembered that one of the cruise lines we went on would not allow any food or drinks at the muster station during the initial drill.  (I don't know if this is a universal rule).  You may see if you can be assigned a special muster station that is a bit more accommodating than the general muster stations

Yeah, I think I'm gonna be pretty dire with them and not play mild. The alarms will stress him and he may hurt people and be challenging to deal with. He would be safer in his cabin. We already know this happens. I'll ask his behaviorist, but that's probably what I'm going to say. With what I saw of our practice today, no one will want to be around him after it goes off, and he won't be fit to go stand or sit anywhere, even an alternate place like a restaurant.