Menu

Is MFW worth it when you already own a lot?

Janeway

I own a ton of stuff already. MFW looks so great! But it is also very expensive. I already own everything I need for a full curriculum and am not really having big problems. Son says he really wants to do geography instead now. I already own A Trip Around the World and Another Trip Around the World as well as many shelves of books. Son already loves Mystery Science. He has enjoyed Story of the World. I am not settled on language arts (am settled on handwriting and spelling but not married to what we are doing) and math is going fine. 

MFW Exploring Countries and Cultures looks so good! But, I think as I type, I am answering my own question that it would be a waste to pay for an entire curriculum when most of what we are using is going fine. 

Do you have extra curriculum you're not using that you can sell to pay for MFW?  Then, you're clearing off shelves and getting something new.

Last year and the year before, they had GREAT sales.  I bought MFW two years in a row.  But, this year, I keep checking and they aren't having much of a sale.  Bummer.  So, we won't be able to use it this year.  It's out of our price range. 

• Like 2