Menu

Lamb Curry Recipe?

Does anyone have a great recipe for lamb curry? I bought a lamb shank, but now I can't find the recipe that looked so good. Those I'm finding all have different ingredients (which I didn't buy at the store) and/or require a pressure cooker to cook the lamb. I don't even know how to cook the lamb shank. Why did I not print that recipe when I found it? Oh, I know. Probably because it would have gotten lost in all these papers on my desk anyway:D

It turned out great! The family loved it, which is not always the case with something so different from their usual:001_smile: It was quite a bit different from the lamb curry dh and I tried at an Indian restaurant last month--sweeter and less spicy. There was some flavor that seemed to be missing but I couldn't put my finger on what. I'll be keeping this recipe in my files to come back to as well as trying more. I haven't had a lot of Indian food, but everything I have had I really love. Thanks again!