Menu

Flylady Support Thread for Wednesday, April 11

Night Elf

Hello Flyminds!

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: click here. You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

We have completed the Baby Steps found here and here.

We have also completed a Building a Control Journal Series found here.

If you would like to share your small accomplishments on instagram, please do so at #wtmflylady

Advanced Flylady: 

The Habit for the month of April is Making Your Bed.

This week the Flylady is focused on Zone 2 - Kitchen, Pantry (April 8 - 14).

Wednesday - Anti-procrastination Day!

Each and every Wednesday is Anti-Procrastination Day for Flylady. This is a day that we take care of things we've been putting off. You can use this day to take care of any procrastinating you've done. You can do things like:

• Make doctors appointments
  • Finish that report for work
  • Work on a project with your child
  • Clean the fish tank

You can do whatever you need to take care. This is the day to stop putting things off.

Flylady MissionToday is Anti-Procrastination Day and we are still in the kitchen,

Your mission for today is to grab a trash bag and clean out your refrigerator.  You are to toss ANYTHING that will not get eaten any time soon.  This means that new salad dressing you decided to try but really don't like.  It is time to let it go.  Just as the rule applies to the rest of the house.  If you don't love or use it, lose it!  Get rid of the fruit that is a few days beyond when it was really edible, get rid of the veggies that are turning into a science project.  Check the dates on the cheeses that are potential science project.

You will be able to really make a better grocery list when your fridge is cleaned out of all the items you don't like and or don't use!

FlyLady Rebecca 

Fly Kids Mission: Today we are going to dig into our backpacks. If we clean out our back packs regularly we will know where our things are and have what we need.  Let's throw away all the papers that we no longer need.  Put these in the recycle bin or trash depending on what you use.  If there are any papers that you needed to give to Mom or Dad, now is the time to do that.

Check to make sure that you have gotten everything that needs to be signed is signed and if you have any permission slips or things that need to be put on the calendar  - go do that right now!!  Have Fun!! 

If you are new to Flylady, please join at any time. There is no better time then now to learn to keep your house clean the easy way!

This is a light day for me. I don't even have anything extra to do. We have a futon we need to put together but I need DH for that and he won't want to start that after dinner. He's at the office all day and just wants to rest when he gets home. I don't want to go work in the storage room without him either. I've tossed several things that I found in there like old binders, but there is so much in there we can donate. That's another weekend project.

Zone cleaning is done.

Morning routine:
--Make bed
--Get dressed
--Swish and Swipe
--Check calendar
--Clean cat area

Afternoon routine:
--What's for dinner?
--Drink your water
--Treadmill

Dinner: Chicken tenders and fries