Menu

Flylady Support Thread for Tuesday, April 10

Night Elf

Hello Flyminds!

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: click here. You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

We have completed the Baby Steps found here and here.

We have also completed a Building a Control Journal Series found here.

If you would like to share your small accomplishments on instagram, please do so at #wtmflylady

Advanced Flylady: 

The Habit for the month of April is Making Your Bed.

This week the Flylady is focused on Zone 2 - Kitchen, Pantry (April 8 - 14).

Tuesday - Planning Day - This could be anything that needs to be planned. Meal planning, lesson planning, activity planning, holiday planning, or anything else.

Flylady Mission: Every once in awhile I get an email from a member with a mission suggestion.  I received this one and thought it was great!  So here is your mission from a member for the kitchen today:

I was in the kitchen the other day putting away the silverware and noticed how gross the silverware holder had become!  Also, the area around the holder was filled with little bits of nothing..elastics, paperclips, ketchup packets!  A total mess, in other words.  I had the thought that it would be great to have a mission for this as I'm sure there are plenty of flybabies just like me who don't think about it!

FlyLady Rebecca 

Fly Kids Mission: We are going to do what is called a Hot Spot Fire Drill!

This is when we look around our rooms at the flat surfaces of our furniture. The desk, the dresser and the nightstands. These are the places that we will just pile things on instead of throwing them away or putting them away. These are the hot spots.

To help us clean these places up we are going to do a fire drill! We are going to set a timer for 5 minutes and see how much and you can throw away and put away off of those Hot Spots!

Ready.. set.... GO!!

Your rooms will look neat when your flat surfaces are clear. 

If you are new to Flylady, please join at any time. There is no better time then now to learn to keep your house clean the easy way!

Zone Cleaning
--Wipe canisters/Knick-Knacks
--Straighten drawers/cabinets
--Wipe fingerprints off door to pantry and fridge

Morning routine:
--Make bed
--Get dressed
--Swish and Swipe
--Check calendar
--Clean cat area

Afternoon routine:
--What's for dinner?