Menu

Flylady support thread for Sunday February 4

Night Elf

3ladybugs must be busy today so I'll post and if she comes in and posts again, we'll just have two threads! :)

Today we start Zone 2: Kitchen and Pantry (Feb. 4 - 10)

Today is Sunday, Renew your spirit day.

This month's habit is decluttering 15 minutes a day.

There are no missions on the weekends.

If you're new to Flylady, check out her site or ask questions on this thread.

• Like 1

We're in a new zone today. The kitchen and pantry. I usually do zone cleanings on weekdays so nothing for today.

I'm also having to do some stuff today that I didn't do yesterday. But I have nothing planned today so I should be able to do all of it with no problem.

Morning routine

Afternoon routine

Daily;

--Sweep Master suite

--Master bathroom tidy

--Sweep house minus bedrooms

--Hall bathroom tidy

--Sweep Deck and Front Porch

Extra:

--Weekly Grocery shopping

--Move finished Legos into attic to clear off table

--Wash dd's bedding and make her bed (this dd is away at college)

--Organize dd's room a bit

Dinner: Steak, roasted potatoes, corn, rolls

Edited by Night Elf
  • Like 1

Today is my Baby Step Day 13 which is supposed to be find a mission and do it.  But this being Sunday, a lot of things are going on that usually don't, like I call my mom in MO on Sundays and we usually talk for an hour!  So I am a bit behind and unfocused.  I did get the laundry folded and put away and am working on the routines.  Would it be terrible of me if I put off Day 13 until tomorrow, Monday, since it looks like we usually don't do missions on Sunday anyway?  I don't want to be a slacker, but I'm beginning to feel stressed and like there is no way I will get everything done ~  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Sorry late night and busy day yesterday. I am starting to get my house in order so it looks like a baby is suppose to be here. LOL The good news is she sleeps very well so once the initial chaos is over I should be good.

Today is the start of week 2 which is Kitchen. Ironically, I need to focus on this area next for baby. We have a tiny kitchen so need to find spots for all of the stuff we have now. :)

Darla, this shouldn't be a stressful process to do Flylady. Take it as fast or as slow as you need. 

Today is my Baby Step Day 13 which is supposed to be find a mission and do it.  But this being Sunday, a lot of things are going on that usually don't, like I call my mom in MO on Sundays and we usually talk for an hour!  So I am a bit behind and unfocused.  I did get the laundry folded and put away and am working on the routines.  Would it be terrible of me if I put off Day 13 until tomorrow, Monday, since it looks like we usually don't do missions on Sunday anyway?  I don't want to be a slacker, but I'm beginning to feel stressed and like there is no way I will get everything done ~  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

You don't even have to put it off a day. If there isn't a mission for today, don't worry about it. There are missions on weekdays. I don't do them all. If one fits you, do it.

Don't stress. I'd start with establishing a morning routine because it gets you off on the right foot. Once that is in place, go for the afternoon.

This month's habit is decluttering 15 minutes a day which I think is in the afternoon routine anyway. Work on whatever you can. Even 5 minutes can make a difference.