Menu

amazon ?

bettyandbob

Can I look through old orders by shipped to address.

I'm trying to find what games and things I've sent my SIL and her family in the past. I know I can sift through several years of orders looking for what I've shipped directly to them. It would be so much easier if I could say I want to see only orders I've sent directly to X, eliminating my home and various places my kids have been. 

Yes you can if you put the address (just street, no need for city). I just tried it for my mom's address and I found what I have sent to her dating back to 2004!

ETA I did this in the search box under orders on my computer. Not sure if you can do it on your phone or other means. 

Edited by 3 ladybugs
  • Like 3

Yes you can if you put the address (just street, no need for city). I just tried it for my mom's address and I found what I have sent to her dating back to 2004!

ETA I did this in the search box under orders on my computer. Not sure if you can do it on your phone or other means. 

cool. 

Except now I see I completely misdirected a package to her in 2012. That was an incredibly stressful year and I guess I wasn't able to track packages and I guess I was completely frustrated when Christmas got closer and didn't have stuff I expected. But now looking back and seeing that I sent that stuff to my sister in law's family, SIL must have thought I was totally crazy and wondered why I sending this weird collection of random stuff. 

Today, I ordered her two small family games and a magic trick collection for my nephew. I think that will not seem random. 

• Like 1