Menu

Dr. Hive, what is this?

school17777

Last Friday, I needed to clear my throat every once in awhile, but I felt fine during the day. Around 5:30 in the evening, my throats started hurting and I started to not feel good. I went to bed at 8:30 and by then I had a headache and felt warm to the touch, but no fever according to the thermometer.

The next day, I still felt awful and my throat was really sore so I stayed in bed all day. By the evening, my throat felt better and I was feeling better. I felt fine the next day. This week, I have felt fine in the day, but I am crummy and wiped out by the evening and my face is flushed and warm, but no fever. My voice sounds like I'm losing it, but my throat doesn't hurt.

Today, I feel crummy from the very start and warm, but again, no fever. Whenever I talk to someone on the phone, they say I sound sick. I need to clear my throat every once in awhile.

So, I originally thought I had a 24 bug, but a week later, I'm still not feeling good. What do you think this is?

Our weekend is booked, so no rest for me.