Menu

Live online math

LLMom

Has anyone used liveonlinemath.com? I am looking at the video only course, but I don't completely understand how it works. My dad is dyslexic and needs audio/ video presentation plus I will be working so I am looking for video options. Does the student type in answers in to the computer and it grade them? Does is keep a record of lessons/ tests?( I am wanting something similar to teaching textbooks format) She will be doing 7th grade basic math not pre-algebra.

I asked about this about a month ago and didn't get any response.  I signed up for the 2 week trail, but still don't feel like I have good sense of the program.  John Bovey reached out to me by email and asked me what I thought about the program and gave me his personal phone number, which I thought was exceptional customer service.  I have a few concerns that I've asked him about via email, so I'm still on the fence about using this program. lt seems like a great option, but not hearing more reviews makes me nervous.