Menu

Sonlight K-14th edition- history book question?

I just pulled core K, 14th edition, off the shelf. My page numbers do not match the readings listed. Does anyone have THIS particular core on the shelf? I need to know what the history encyclopedia looks like. I have this one... and the pages don't even appear remotely similar to the ones listed. If you have *this* particular core, AND you know which

I have a lot of books, I'm hoping I'm just overlooking the one that this core uses. encyclopedia they are referencing, can you shoot me a link?

TIA!

This may not be of much help as I have the 2012 version of the core.

The one I have uses this version of the encyclopedia : https://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Encyclopedia-Usborne-Internet-Linked-Encyclopedias/dp/0794507549/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502114834&sr=1-2&keywords=Usborne+CHILDREN%27S+ENCYCLOPEDIA It is the hardcover 2004 edition.

The book is compact in size, approximately 6x 8 inches, but the page numbers line up in my core.

One thing to note is that the binding, at least on my copy is falling apart after 3 turns through the core. I am going to be replacing mine at some point.