Menu

Geography Through Art Supply List

mysticmomma

Well, it's not a weekly sort of book. It's random arts and crafts ideas arranged geographically. We keep the basic kid friendly art supplies around and I don't remember having to purchase anything for it. There were some random household supplies like a towel tube and such if I recall correctly.

Edited by SilverMoon
  • Like 1

If I'm going to do one project a week going on order of the book, then it is weekly. I know the general needs. Just wondering if there was such a list. Jeez

I didn't mean to imply that the book cannot be used weekly. :) It's not arranged weekly or evenly across the countries it covers, so there wouldn't be a standard weekly list for it. I do not know of such a list or schedule. Think of Geography Through Art as a list of activity options arranged by country. When we were studying Central America I'd flip through and cherry pick the Central America projects that seemed to suit us the most. Some are crafts with string and glue and others are just "draw this image" with no instruction.