Menu

Health and when you know something is wrong..

tdbates78

I did have a rather large lump removed under my right armpit in my early 20s. It actually ended up being breast tissue and Im glad I had it removed as it grew in size quite a bit before it was removed. Im surprised nobody is taking it seriously.

I hate to bring this back up, but if you don't mind sharing, who (type) did you go to to get yours removed?  Plastic surgeon?  Mine is always painful to touch, but gets even more painful "just because" at certain times of the month - at least I think it's related to hormones.  I was definitely under the impression that since it's not cancer or ominous looking they don't want to do anything about it - no need for a biopsy, etc.  "Must be fatty tissue that's always been there or has built up for whatever reason."

Your post got my brain pondering possibilities.  One less issue to live with would be nice - esp since it's quite a painful issue at times - and means I can't wear swimsuits, etc. (don't like the look of the one sided bulge).

Don't plastic surgeons more or less do whatever one wants just because they want it?