Menu

What's an efficient way to setup schedules on a laptop?

Blessedfamily

I would like to be able to keep my schedule(monthly and daily) on my computer. When I think of an idea, I'd like to be able to add it to a particular day's schedule. I would like it to be layed out like a calendar. I know you can buy planners, but I edit frequently and that's easier on a computer.

Can this be setup easily in Microsoft Office or do you know of a stand-alone program? I'm mostly familiar with Word and dh has just shown me the basics of Excel. I'm hoping it won't be laborious.

Thank you

I use Microsoft Outlook, and it's pretty easy. A bonus I like is that I can email a meeting request to dh for any appointments that involve him or I need him to be aware of and once he accepts the appointment it's on his Outlook calendar at work (the only calendar he ever looks at).

Outlook is much easier than Excel.

I use Microsoft Outlook, and it's pretty easy. A bonus I like is that I can email a meeting request to dh for any appointments that involve him or I need him to be aware of and once he accepts the appointment it's on his Outlook calendar at work (the only calendar he ever looks at).

Outlook is much easier than Excel.

Thank you so much. I found the excel so busy looking to work in. I will look at outlook and see if I can figure it out.