Menu

Health and geography Abeka

My tenth grader took 1/2 a credit each of health and geography in ninth grade. They were both online courses from Acellus.

We are wanting her to get another 1/2 credit in each.

I am not really fond of Abeka online videos in elementary, but noticed they offer just what I need for those two courses, 1/2 credit each, for high school.

Any opinions on these courses from those who have used them, or tried to use them? Lol

Are they any good?

My dd wants online courses, and not self taught. I need online as well, because I am so busy as it is, teaching the other younger three. That is why I am looking for options.

Edited by Peacefulisle

We did not love Abeka's Health book. It was an overabundance of information. We powered through it, but would not use it again or if we could turn back time :)

We did not use the online version.

Thanks for your reply :) .

I'm not thrilled with the idea of using Abeka online , so I was hoping for someone who loved it, lol

Maybe not, haha

• 1 month later...

My tenth grader took 1/2 a credit each of health and geography in ninth grade. They were both online courses from Acellus.

We are wanting her to get another 1/2 credit in each.

I am not really fond of Abeka online videos in elementary, but noticed they offer just what I need for those two courses, 1/2 credit each, for high school.

Any opinions on these courses from those who have used them, or tried to use them? Lol

Are they any good?

My dd wants online courses, and not self taught. I need online as well, because I am so busy as it is, teaching the other younger three. That is why I am looking for options.