Menu

Chess Players...

JennSnow

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of heading to Supernationals next spring?  We've done our State Champs and regular Nationals a few times but never the Supernationals.  I keep going back and forth..ds is in 9th grade and really wants to go but it's expensive (flights, hotel, food, etc..).  Anyone else thinking of going?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I know this was posted a long time ago, but I just reserved our room :) I was also considering going to the nationals next month, but I just found out about it, and it's a lot  of logistics to work out. Can you tell me how the past national events you've  been at have been? The local club director was talking about supernationals last weekend at a tournament and talking about how amazing it was to see a football field of kids all playing at the same time. I would  love to get my son some experience at a large event so he can see what it will be like before supernationals but I'm not sure  if it's worth it.