Menu

Could anyone scan a copy of the first three lessons of Saxon Math 3 for me?!

yvonne

I thought I was all set to help a friend start one of her children on Saxon Math 3 on Monday, but I just noticed that I'm missing the first three lessons in the Saxon Math 3 workbook I picked up used.

I would so appreciate it if someone could scan and send me a copy of them so she can still start on Monday!

Thank you!

yvonne

Do you have the teacher's manual?

There isn't a worksheet for the first lesson of Saxon 3 and the worksheets really aren't that important, especially if you're only missing a few at the beginning.

There are thumbnails of them in the TM that you could copy if you really wanted to be anal about it and you can use math-aids dot com to generate the facts practice sheets if you don't have them.

Saxon 3 has a very gentle start. Two missing worksheets aren't worth stressing over or violating copyright.

Have fun!

Edited by Guest

I just discovered the "List of Materials" page at the beg. of the TM that lists the worksheets/etc for each lesson. You're right...none for Lesson 1.

Also found the thumbnails. Yay. I am anal, so I will check out math-aids.com. :)  Thanks for the tip. Haven't heard of it before. I wonder if scanning three lessons would actually violate copyright.  Doesn't matter, though, they do look easy to reproduce from the thumbnail.

Thank you!