Menu

Self-Propelled Student Planner...if you have used this planner...

I used them and I did not like them at all. Are you talking about the ones from Joanne Calderwood?  Here's what I didn't like- odd bulky size, blank black and white pages with boxes that didn't have a good amount of space. I did fill them in for my daughter, and for my son who was in 9th grade at the time. Honestly, it really was the size and horizontal orientation that did it for me, and the size of the boxes on the pages were not ideal to fit in what I needed to write.

• Like 1

I used them and I did not like them at all. Are you talking about the ones from Joanne Calderwood?  Here's what I didn't like- odd bulky size, blank black and white pages with boxes that didn't have a good amount of space. I did fill them in for my daughter, and for my son who was in 9th grade at the time. Honestly, it really was the size and horizontal orientation that did it for me, and the size of the boxes on the pages were not ideal to fit in what I needed to write.

It was actually more of the method that I was interested in. I already purchased blank student planners from another vendor.