Menu

Exploration Education Physics - what levels do I want?

abrightmom

Tentatively planning for DD10 and DS12 (6th):

The website makes it sound like I want Intermediate for my DD10 and DS12. However, random threads imply that it's easier than it looks and I should choose Advanced. I understand that Advanced adds two days a week of content (i.e. more models to build, lab sheet write up) but that the lesson presentation is the same the other three days. 

Thoughts, opinions or advice?  :willy_nilly:  

Tentatively planning for DD10 and DS12 (6th):

The website makes it sound like I want Intermediate for my DD10 and DS12. However, random threads imply that it's easier than it looks and I should choose Advanced. I understand that Advanced adds two days a week of content (i.e. more models to build, lab sheet write up) but that the lesson presentation is the same the other three days.

Thoughts, opinions or advice? :willy_nilly:

I went with the advanced for my DS this year, because even if we don't do all the extra 2 day's worth of work each week, it had the extra activities, too, which I thought DS would like. And he loves science. So if I can get him to do extra writing in science...

ETA: He is 9 going on 10, 4th grade.

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 1