Menu

Help with Kolbe Miller Levine Biology syllabus

I know I've seen it  posted on here before and I spent a good bit of time trying to locate the info, but I just couldn't. So here's the question that I'm sure has been asked before:

Which chapters are skipped in the Miller Levine Macaw biology book for regulars and then for honors on the Kolbe syllabus? I found a thread that had the old Dragonfly chapters skipped, but I was sure I had seen at least one post with the new Macaw ones.

Thanks!

I didn't think the Macaw syllabus was actually shipping yet.

OH! I thought that it was shipping out this past fall. When I spoke to them a few months ago, they said I had to specifically request the Dragonfly one if I wanted it over the Macaw. Hmmm.

Kelly

Edited by Capsela

I could be wrong on that. I thought it was supposed to ship last fall but didn't. I thought it was supposed to be shipping for this fall (don't know if it has actually started or not). I'm guessing that when they start shipping it, they will stop shipping the old one, which makes sense with them saying that you have to specify if you want the Dragonfly text now.