Menu

Geometry Book with Free Online Teaching Videos

Hi,

Searching through the forums here, someone had posted these you tube videos of a geometry class:  Mr Hammys Math Class

They are a complete geometry video course that a teacher had posted.  The only confusion I think was over which textbook was being used in for the course.  I did some research and contacted the author of the videos and his response was that the course was based on a Glencoe Geometry textbook about 8 years ago.  He was not sure which edition.

I believe it is the 2005 Glencoe Geometry ISBN-10: 0078651069 as the chapter topics line up.

This might be an inexpensive way for someone to have a complete Geometry course with video teaching for their student this year.  I personally have never seen the textbook so am not sure how it lines up next to say Jacobs or Jurgenson.  If someone has looked at it and can do a comparison that would be great.

• Like 3

If you think the videos are of acceptable or better quality then post to the Homeschool High School Math pinned thread with:

GEOMETRY

Textbook: Glencoe Geometry ISBN-10: 0078651069 2005
Online Class? No but free videos at _____________________

typically if the table of contents lines up the videos are close enough to be used 

by the way other books have free videos available as well see the pinned thread