Menu

Record keeping with photos/scanning?

Is there a good app or program or website to keep records this way? An actual homeschool program might not be what I need. I want to be able to upload and tag images by child name and subject. Some would be general photos of the kids doing work and some would be scans of math or language translations. I'd prefer to be uploading the photos instead of storing them on a drive or computer or tablet. I'd also like to be able to type in simple things like reading lesson numbers.

So during the day I want to be able to snap a photo of my kids doing their life skills type work or doing hands on projects. I want my kids doing more advanced work to be able to scan their completed math work so that I can find it later to correct it. (Why do my kids finish a problem set and then promptly misplace it?) And I also want to be able to jot down which kid has finished which lesson in which curriculum. That part I've been doing in a notebook, but that gets misplaced sometimes too. (So my kids probably got their habit of losing things from me.)

Is there something quick and easy that can do this? Maybe some kind of a blog would even work, but I don't want uploading the images to take ages.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I upload documents all the time with the Tiny Scanner app. You use your smartphone camera to take a pic, and the app converts to pdf. It's very handy. Works in both Android and iOS.

• Like 1