Menu

I just want to be taken care of!

At the end of the day, I just want to be taken care of. After picking up the house, dealing with 7 children & hubby. I just want someone to do something for me without me telling them, without me posting a list of what needs to be done, without questions being asked, without my eyes having to see what needs to be done, without my hubby getting upset because I am not home and out with one of the kids for an activity that he suggested.

When will my time come? And will it come before I lose my mind????:crying:

:grouphug: Last weekend I went on a small retreat with kids in tow -- to a cabin shared with a large number of ladies w/ extra hard and skinny bunk beds. The first night I thought I was going to die. The second night my dc found a piece of egg crate foam and took my bed apart and remade it with the extra padding. I wanted to cry. Not because they were sweet to think of me, but because they NEVER think of me and I just couldn't believe it.

I'll be praying that one of your Dc's inner angel comes out to give you that little bit of TLC. Until then :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: