Menu

bloggers: How do you get started?

I thought I might be able to figure this out on my own, but my head is spinning from all the things that I don't know about how to create a blog! I thought homeschool blogger would be the best place, but I can't figure out how to customize my template. It seems very difficult. How did you all figure all this out?

I started last January on Blogger. And I just sorta... started. I typed a few entries. Then I started to tinker around. I found my way around clicking this, clicking that. I asked a few questions here. And I also started visiting other blogs and commenting, thus making connections with other bloggers. Dive in! Have fun! You don't have to have all of the answers when you start your first entry. It's kind of fun to figure it out as you go and watch it unfold.

Don't forget to come back and let us know you addy when you get started!

Yep. Just find something that's easy for you to use and get going. You can worry about looks and details later. Here's my very first blog post just to give you an idea how someone else "started." http://www.thefoilhat.com/insidethefoilhatblog.htm?blogentryid=365737 I'm nearing 1000 posts now and I"m so glad I started blogging. There is so much there that I would have completely forgotten if I hadn't just sat down each evening and typed it out.

Can't wait to see your blog.