Menu

C.S. Lewis fans: this was a great interview

Over the holidays, I listened to this podcast of Walter Hooper, the secretary to C.S. Lewis who organized much of his writings after Lewis' death. It was an interesting insight into Lewis, the Inklings, and Lewis' interaction with his readers. 

It was actually a radio series as part of Socrates in Oxford by Eric Metaxes, but it's still available and made great listening while on the treadmill. 

Sharing here: Walter Hooper, secretary to C.S. Lewis, Part I (of 6) 

Edited by FloridaLisa
  • Like 3

Thank you!  I can't wait to listen.  I'm always looking for podcasts to listen to while cleaning, exercising, doing taxes *gah*, etc.  Lewis is one of my favorites.  

You might like a few of the others by Eric Metaxes. I just discovered his program and was super happy to have something to add to my walks!

Thank you!  I can't wait to listen.  I'm always looking for podcasts to listen to while cleaning, exercising, doing taxes *gah*, etc.  Lewis is one of my favorites.  

You might like a few of the others by Eric Metaxes. I just discovered his program and was super happy to have something to add to my walks!