Menu

Hey, Beast Academy Users!!!

mom2bee

I checked my eMail and found this.

Greetings,

The newest books from Beast Academy, Art of Problem Solving's elementary school math curriculum, are now available from the Beast Academy website here: http://www.beastacademy.com/store/5a,
and from the Art of Problem Solving online bookstore here: http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/store/list/beast-academy.

Beast Academy 5A includes chapters on three-dimensional geometry, integer arithmetic, and beginning algebra. Samples, pre-assessments, and lots of printables are available on the Beast Academy site.

When complete, Beast Academy will provide a full, rigorous, and entertaining curriculum for aspiring math beasts in grades 2-5. The series consists of four two-book sets for each grade. The Guide book of each set presents the lessons, and the Practice book provides exercises and problems to reinforce the lessons. Grades 3 and 4 are now available along with the first set of books for grade 5. Stay tuned for the rest of the series and for Beast Academy Online, coming in 2017.

Sincerely,

Jason Batterson

• Like 2

I just got that email too! But I don't have any kids currently using BA. :(

Older ds asked to move on to something else after 4C and younger ds wants to keep plugging along with Singapore. I still want to buy 5A.... There's still hope that they will have BA 2 coming out in time for dd6 and I can use the complete set with her. ;)

• 5 months later...