Menu

iCoffee (or Keurig) brewers

fourcatmom

I bought a iCoffee for my birthday last week. I have been on the fence about this for probably six months. I loved my old coffee (ok it's more chocolate then coffee but it does contain coffee) but Maxwell House seems to be doing away with it as I can't find it anywhere. So I purchased the machine figuring when I run out of coffee I will just have to adjust to something new.

I bought the Cafe Escapes Mocha and the Cafe Escapes Carmel but it's really a mocha flavor I am after. I noticed online that Maxwell House has a new KCup Mocha flavor but I can't find it in stores or online yet but I am assuming this is why the stores aren't carrying my beloved coffee anymore as they are transitioning to the KCup one.

So far I am not happy with the Mocha but I am not sure I am even making it correctly. I made a 4 oz cup and a 7 oz cup but didn't like either. I tried the Starbucks brand mocha and it seemed like it was just regular coffee.

What size in general do you make with your KCups? I really want to make this work...maybe one cup of hot chocolate and one cup of mocha? :001_unsure:

Any favorite flavors, particularly something like mocha? :cheers2: