Menu

Reviews of Classical Stretch - Miranda Esmonde-White

mlktwins

I am interested in trying some of the DVD's -- specifically the age defying one.  I have read good reviews on Amazon, but wanted to check and see if anyone here has any experience with them before spending the money.  I am nearing 50 and will be starting from scratch with stretching, etc.

I haven't yet tried that specific one, but I have almost all of her DVDs and love them. I notice a major difference when I manage to fit in at least one of her stretches every day (usually 25 minutes long). I'd definitely check out her video samples first and see if what she says resonates with you. I sometimes hesitate to recommend workout DVDs as tastes are so individual :). The most important thing is to find what you like because the only way to keep a routine is by doing workouts that you like. It took a while for me to get to like her workouts, but it was well worth it. I do have the Age Defying book (came free with some DVDs) & it looks very good. Haven't read it yet, just skimmed it. I feel better and think my clothes fit better when I stick to Classical Stretch and similar workouts. Her arm workouts that she includes in almost all of them are superb. Classical Stretch has become my go-to workout now, something that I try to fit in every day regardless. I know when I do Classical Stretch, I feel better than when I don't do the workouts. I also will workout every day because there is absolutely no dread factor for me. If you're thinking of buying a few workouts, she has sales from time to time - Thanksgiving period, etc. That's when I usually stock up on any ones that I'm looking forward to getting. HTH. Let me know if you have any more questions. 

• Like 1