Menu

Wordless Wednesday for 9/10

GSMP

Hey--I just realized that this is the general board. Isn't this usually on the K-8 board? LOL!

Ummm....well, I never paid attention to the "where" it was posted. I just assumed it was in general so that was where I started it.

Did I make a mistake.....oops....maybe someone can move it to where it needs to be?

No, I don't think your blog is too busy. It looks clean and I love the pictures!!

Thanks for sharing them....:001_smile:

Jean, I love the look of your blog. Not too busy at all! And your pictures are mesmerizing.

Thank you! I got so tired of the shades of white (gray and white)! I finally decided that I would move away from that for a while. The Shades of White refers to my poem and winter, and is not just the blog, right?

LOL!

Thanks--Jean

Somebody will probably start one on the curriculum board also later on. It's kind of fun to have a thread in each place since not everyone frequents both boards.

Mine's up and the link is below.

I always just click on New Posts. I get all the posts from all the boards and read through them.

I never just visit one part of the board. It would be great to have some of the high schoolers participate......:lol: