Menu

Deck furniture

Night Elf

Now that my deck is restained and looking super nice, I'm thinking of putting some kind of seating out there. We used to have a table and chairs under an awning type tent thing. They got yuck. DH says if we get something we'll need to get covers and that will keep them nice. What I would really like is a swing. Do you have something and has it stayed nice? Do you have to do anything to it to keep it looking nice? I don't know if I want to get another tent. So the furniture would be out in the sun part of the day.

I have a swing, but it's under the porch roof. We also have nice chairs and a table for eating. I find I need to replace cushions every other year or so. Dh and I have a couple of chaise loungers--this is the third year on those cushions and they are shot. If I'm feeling rich or if I find something on sale in the next few weeks, I'm replacing those. They stay in the sun and weather from March until December. I bring them in during our winters.