Menu

Mani/pedi tips

Night Elf

Dd needs to get a mani/pedi for prom. I will call tomorrow to price services. My question is about tips. What is the correct way to tip a tech, or whatever they are called? I'm used to using my credit card and adding a tip on to it. Is that okay, or are we supposed to hand cash directly to the person? What if more than one person works on her? I'm asking because I plan to wait in the car and read my Kindle. My older dd said there really isn't a place to sit and wait and I have no idea how long younger dd will be in there having her nails done. She's planning to use her own credit card to pay.

My nail place doesn't let you add the tip to your cc. So make sure you bring cash just in case. Sometimes I've handed cash directly to the nail tech, other times I've just given cash to the person swiping my cc and say it's for the tip. And yes if one works on her toes and another on her hands, tip both.