Menu

Saxon Math test forms? test masters?

Pingo

Can someone enlighten me on the difference between the two?

I have a used copy of Saxon 76, 3rd ed., and I notice at the beginning of each lesson, the text refers to a test , e.g., Test A from Test Masters, for facts practice.

I tried googling around and come up with both Test forms and Test Masters. Are these the same thing? Or different?

Thanks for the link. It points to the 4th edition though. What I have is the 3rd edition, and I don't know how much difference there is between the two. 

Oops!  Sorry, I didn't catch that!  I'm no help because I don't know if they match up or not.  Maybe the publisher could help?

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the link. It points to the 4th edition though. What I have is the 3rd edition, and I don't know how much difference there is between the two. 

The only difference is in the page numbering and layout.  Same content.

"Math 76 (3rd or 4th Ed): . . . Either the hard cover 3rd edition or the newer soft cover 4th edition can be used. As with the previous two math courses, there is no difference between the math content of the hard cover 3rd edition and the softcover 4th edition textbooks."

- From mathematician Art Reed's September 2016 newsletter