Menu

InquisiKids Discover and Do DVD question

sdobis

I see that these DVDs have grades attached to them. Do they increase in difficulty or complexity as you move up in grade? I'm interested in these for my soon to be 6th grader, but I'd like to enjoy more than one for this coming year. She's a little behind as it is and doesn't mind it when things are childish, but I don't want to order one that is way too simplistic. 

I have only the first one (for K) at this time, but I'd say mine could work for an advanced preschooler up to a gently schooled second grader - so a range of about 4 years. It's certainly got more science than I was taught by 2nd grade. My older K boy (oct bday) who loves science has adored it and it's been a perfect fit for his age. So do I, because someone else is teaching/demonstrating the experiments I don't always have time to do. I'll be repeating some of it for 1st grade before moving on, as we are taking a year off SL science to (hopefully) plow through BFSU.

Sorry I can't help with the higher levels; maybe someone else will chime in?