Menu

Peace Hill Press Grade Level Packages

lifesadream83

Just curious...I have been off the boards for a while due to hubby being away for work (military) and trying to keep up with pregnancy, homeschool and 3 foster kids in public school also...

Has there been any information put out on here about the new Peace Hill Press Grade Level Packages?  Obviously Kindergarten and 1st grade are on their web page but I am curious of how high they intend to go, as The Well Trained Mind also just opened the Academy so I assume they won't go past 6th, and also how soon we can expect to see more levels?

TIA!

Jennifer,

thank you for asking! We are working on the second grade level (and some additional preschool packages) now, and hope to have them available before the end of February. Our goal is to have third grade also available by spring, and to add 2 more grades next year.

We started to offer this option because so many parents asked us for a simple one-stop way to get our primary recommendations, and we've broken it down into subject-area kits as well as "entire year" boxes in order to give more flexibility. Obviously, this will get more complicated as we get into the upper grades, since there are so many more options and combinations available for seventh grade and above. But please stay tuned and we'll keep you posted.

By the way...I'm really pleased to say that my sister Deborah is now managing this part of the business--it's so wonderful to have her working with us! I'm excited to see how this aspect of the Press develops.

SWB

Can I just say how honored I feel that you personally answered my post!?!?!?!  I have been applying TWTM methods to my daughters schooling because there was no one stop shop and trying to find all the recommended items for everything has been a super scary thing for me.   I would be thrilled if I could find one of those listmania lists for the products listed in your book by grade and subject.  I am trying to make it through 5th grade with what we are doing now and then next year I am going full TWTM.  I was so hoping to just click on the website!  It's okay though I am thrilled I will be able to for my little ones!  

Thanks so much!