Menu

x-post: TOG yr. 4 lit. list

I KNOW I must be missing it, but I would like to see the literature list for year 4 for dialectic/rhetoric and I just can't seem to find it on their site.

Can anyone help me out on this one --I must be going blind.:tongue_smilie:

Nope you are not missing it. They haven't re-designed year 4, so it isn't up yet. Next sprint it will begin to go up. Right now if you buy year 4 you will get the classic.

They used to have a partial list, but that went away when they redesigned to website, recently. Given they are working on year 3 redesign and a new Book Shelf I suspect it isn't on the top of their to do list, KWIM?

Were there specific titles you were looking for? I do own it, so I could pull the book list and let you know.

Heather

Were there specific titles you were looking for? I do own it, so I could pull the book list and let you know.

Heather

Thank you! I was just trying to get an idea of what was on their list even if it is from the classic. I don't need anything comprehensive so if you could just list even a couple, that would be great.