Menu

Anyone looking for a job???

MomtoCandJ

Dh unfortunately had to fire someone today and now they are looking for a new employee preferably from Michigan who is quick to learn and is motivated to learn new things. If interested please PM me and I will have dh get me the details though I do know computer skills and the ability to look through a microscope are a major thing :)

I just tried to PM you but unfortunately it keeps giving me an error message. I'd love to ask a few questions about the job if you wanted to try PMing me (maybe it'll work from your end?) or e-mail me at imagine.more at yahoo dot com. 

I'm curious if it's a full-time position. I'm asking for my own husband, who has been contemplating a career change (I'd be happy to give details in a private message). We live in a small town in PA but have coincidentally been considering moving to Michigan or a few other states to find work since our area doesn't have many educated full-time positions  :)